We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 cup dried chickpeas
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Handful parsley, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Soak chickpeas in water overnight.
- The next day, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Add to a pot of water and boil for 5 minutes. After chickpeas are cool, place in a food processor and pulse until broken down but still slightly grainy.
- Transfer chickpeas to a deep bowl. Add remaining ingredients and fold together until evenly combined. Add up to 1 tablespoon water to help hold falafel together.
- Use clean hands to shape mixture into about 20 round balls about 1 1/2 inches thick. Place on a cooking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, or until slightly browned. (If you bake in a small oven, keep oven door a little bit open while baking to allow moisture to release.)