We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Welcome to GreatistYou, a new social experiment where we see what happens when five people decide to change their health-and broadcast their journeys for everyone to see. Four goals, five contestants, and six weeks to crush said goals for the promise of a better life (oh, and $1,000!).
Can you believe it's over? Watching our contestants get through six weeks of personal goal-crushing has been inspiring, fun, and informative. We're proud of each and every one of them! Now it's time for one final check-in to see how they're doing.
- Darby and Adrienne (@greatistdanda) are still feeling that sense of accomplishment that comes from running a six-plus-mile race like it's nothin' at all. They hope to keep up with their running routine, as well as all the other healthy habits they formed.
- Brandon (@greatistbrandon) is trying to get back on track after a Panda Express run and a battle with his pants. Don't let your pants tell you how to live, Brandon; show them who's boss!
- Jasmine (@greatistjasmine) is loving every minute of her post-Whole30 brunch. But she's not straying too far from her new way of eating. Eggs and spinach over an English muffin is leaps and bounds better than, say, a big pile of syrup-soaked pancakes. Keep it up!
- Regina (@greatistregina) is finally relaxing after beating people up last weekend. She's long overdue for some rest, so we hope she spends the weekend chilling out with a Camelbak full of ice-cold white wine. Just kidding, you probably shouldn't do that. Probably.
- Our beloved mentor, Jessi (@greatistmentor), came by Greatist HQ to chat with us about the first season. Check out the video to get her take on the competition.